Included in the Lyon City Card
Free access to 23 museums
and their temporary exhibitions
Boat trip over the Saône River
and many activities included
Unlimited access to public transport metro, tram, bus,
1 unusual or 100% essential
guided tour suggested by
Lyon Tourist Office
All the Guignol Puppet
shows in Lyon
during the day
in Department Stores
To gain free admission to the museums and other tourist attractions listed in this guide, simply show your Lyon City Card at the ticket desk.
Simply show your Lyon City Card at the ticket desk to gain free admission to the attractions included in Lyon City Card such as the boat trip on the river.
(Except special programs).
Place your Lyon City Card on the terminal to enter the metro and
every time you enter a bus or trolley
The pass can be used for 24h, 48h , 72h or 96h, 7/7.
(except on May 1st)
The transportation pass included in Lyon City Card is activated on the first entry on the TCL network.
Saint-Exupéry airport-Lyon shuttle service throughout the year.
No public transportation on 1 May
Get to Lyon’s city centre easily from the airport in less than 30 minutes.
The Rhônexpress tram runs 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 5.00 am to 10.00 pm, departing every 30 minutes from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm.
A practical solution: the conductor onboard can answer any questions you may have. Free WiFi and electric sockets available.
A return trip is included in the Lyon City Card Rhonexpress, and can be used separately from the days of use on the card.
You can visit as many attractions as you wish
A saving of time and money are guaranteed!
- The average entry fee for a museum: 9€
- The average price of a guided tour: 12€
- Price of the cruise: 15€
- Price of a one day ticket for the public transport: 6€
Only 2 activities and your card is paid for!
One walking tour is included in the Lyon City Card. Booking compulsory before your arrival by telephone with your card number.
Depending on availability.
Special offers and discounts
On showing a valid Lyon City Card, you will also be
offered discounts on many leisure activities :
bike tours Cyclo City Tours, Fourvière Aventure, Lyon the Grand Tour Bus, Aquarium, deposit luggage All in City,theaters and opera, tickets for Maison de la Danse, etc.
Exceptional offers are regularly proposed according to the cultural events of Lyon in conjunction with Lyon Tourism.
Discounts and advantages in department stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette, Hard Rock Café, The Village, Confluence shopping centre).
provides access to a special offer with the vélo’v bike hire service, which allows you to use a vélo’v bike for 3 days for just €5 with your Lyon City Card (except dematerialised card) and to get 60 minutes free when you collect a bike. Activate your subscription with the Lyon City Card at a velo’v terminal, by contacting Lyon Tourism & Conventions or visit www.velov.grandlyon.com.
To find the locations of all vélo’v drop-off and collection points, simply call the number +33 (0)1 30 79 33 40
recommend Lyon City Card
We bought a card for 72h for €90 for 2, but if we do not buy, it would spend €120! I think it is quite beneficial, although this card does...
- Guided Tours
- Musée des Confluences
River Cruise Tour
Les Bateaux Lyonnais
- Fine Arts Museum
- Gadagne Museums
- "Le Vaporetto" river shuttle
- Lyon Printing Museum
- Textile Museum - MTMAD
- Cinema and Miniature Museum
- Fourvière Gallo-roman Museum
- Modern art Museum
- Fourvière sacred art Museum
- Lumière Cinema Museum
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre
- Tony Garnier Urban Museum
- Institute Of Contemporary Art
- Dr Mérieux Biological Sciences Museum
- The Small Museum of Guignol
- Henri Malartre Museum
- The Ampère Electricity Museum
- Gallo Roman Museum of Saint-Romain-en-Gal-Vienne
- Planetarium Of Vaulx-En-Velin
- L'Antiquaille - Lyon Cultural Center of Christianity
- Mini World Park Lyon
The Silk Workers’ House
Lyon Guided tours
Lyon Tourist Office.
- Soierie Vivante
- Guided tour of Groupama Stadium
- Unusual Guided Tour of the Roofs of Fourvière
Guignol Un Gone de Lyon
Cie Daniel Streble
- Guignol’s House Theater
- Puppet Theater Guignol From Lyon
- Jean Couty Museum
- OL Le Musée
- Guignol in Parc de la Tête d'Or
- Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie (International City of Gastronomy )
- Cyclo City Tours
- La Sucrière
- Lyon City Tram
Lyon City Bus
- Lyon Aquarium
- Lyon Bike Tour
- Lyon Segway Tour by Comhic
- Boat restaurant Hermès
- Ornithological park
- Célestins Theater Of Lyon
- Lyon National Opera
- Maison de la Danse
- National Popular Theatre - TNP
- Le Complexe café-théâtre
- Espace Gerson
- Improvidence Theatre
- Comedie Odéon Theatre
- Guided tours on Segway Mobilboard
- Le Nombril du Monde - Café-théâtre
- Hot Club de Lyon
- Lyon Food Tour
- Mini-golf du Parc de la Tête d'Or
- Les Nuits de Fourvière 2023
- Guided tours on electric bike by Comhic
- Musée des Soieries Bonnet (silk museum)
- Rewind Stories
- Institut Culturel du Judaïsme (Cultural Institute of Judaism)
- The Vaporetto's Apéritivos
- The Village - Outlet
- Café-Théâtre La Maison de Guignol (evenings)
- Baby-Sitter Marypop
- Pôle PIXEL
- Véritable Théâtre Guignol du Grand Hôtel-Dieu
- Coddy Games - escape games
- Leo&Go - car-sharing service
- Musée des Soieries Brochier (Brochier Soieries Museum)
- Dott - e-scooters
- Musée de l'Illusion
- Zoomo (electric bike rental)
- The Horizon of Cheops
- Aviation Museum Clément Ader
- DreamAway - virtual reality
- Electric bicycle tours by Mobilboard
- Westfield La Part-Dieu
- Confluence Shopping and Leisure centre
- 1001 Reasons to (dis)Obey - The art of Shepard Fairey
- Museum of firefighters
- Lyon Street Food Festival
The current events
From 3 November 2022 to 24 December 2023 at Confluence Commercial and Leisure Centre
L'Horizon de Khéops (The Horizon of Cheops)
Set off to discover the wonders of Egypt through ‘L’Horizon de Kheops’, an immersive expedition in virtual reality built on the knowledge of eminent Egyptologist Peter Der Manuelian of Harvard University.
I order my Lyon City Card
1, 2, 3, 4
days in Lyon